How to size your RockGARD
There are just 2 easy steps required for determining the proper size RockGARD for your personal water craft or boat.
First, measure from the top of the trailer frame to the top of the bow as shown in the chart below. Second, use the list below to determine which RockGARD size to order.
List of sizes available includes: (trailer to bow measurement in inches)
- PWC is 27″ high x 7 1/2′ long
- Reg. is 27″ high x 8′ long
- Med. & Med XL are 33″ high x 9 1/2′ & 11 3/4′ long
- LG & LG XL are 39″high x 10 1/2′ & 13 1/2′ long
- Maxx & Maxx XL are 47″ high x 12′ & 14 1/2′ long
- Picklefork for double bow boats is 35″ high x 13 1/2″ long
- Sloped bow boats require up-sizing so please contact Steve for additional instructions. Cell (780) 231-4762 or rockGARD@ shaw.ca